Surviv.io has a number of melee weapons ranging from knives to Pans. They can be very powerful in the beginning of the game, as they can defeat a weak gun (e.g. M9 or Model 94) easily with enough practice.
48 to Structures
137.14 to Structures
69.12 to Structures
401.9 to Structures
105.6 to structures
502.8 to structures
60 to structures
300 to structures
115.2 to structures
288 to structures
How to Find
Some melee weapons are easy to find, however, some melee weapons may be harder to find than others.
- Wood Axe - In the tree stump or inside of the Crossing Bunker.
- Wood Axe Bloodstained - Can be found on the wall mount in Cabin. However, the bloody wood axe wall mount may or may not spawn every game.
- Hook - Can be found in treasure chests. Not a 100% spawn rate.
- Bowie, Bayonet, Karambit, and Huntsman - Can be found in a Knife Crate. Their special variants may have a chance to spawn.
- Drowned Karambit - Unlike the Prismatic Karambit, this Karambit cannot be found in a Knife Crate. It spawns in river crates with only a chance.
- Pan - Can only be found in airdrops.
- Fire Axe - In the corner of the fourth room in the Hatchet Bunker or in the reddish Outhouse with a grayish Toilet at the edge of the logging camp. It is currently unobtainable, as it was removed after the "Into the woods" Update.
- Katana - Found in the Greenhouse Bunker, can be obtained by solving 2 puzzles. It is really rare and there is only one Katana in the game.
- Stone Hammer - During the "If a bunker opens in a forest..." event, the Stone Hammer would be found in the Eye Bunker. During the "Frozen deserts" event, it is found in the bank, replacing the Jester's Folly skin. During both events, it could also be found in the Meteor Crate.
- Tallow's Kukri - This knife was introduced in the "Incursion recursion" update, and is one of two melee weapons only given to the leaders of the two teams.
- Machete Taiga - Also introduced in the "Incursion Recursion" update, and is the second melee weapon only given to the leader of a team.
- In a .png spritesheet found in the inspect element viewer, you can see two unused Karambits (See Karambit for details)
- There also exists a Pickaxe sprite, two theories are that it was the original concept for the Wood Axe, or that is part of an upcoming or cancelled update. The existence of an unused sound file called cave_mono_01 supports the latter theory, as pickaxes could be found in caves.
- The Fire Axe is overall a direct upgrade of the wood axe, but it is rarer. It was removed after the "Into the Woods" update.
This is the order of the melee weapons in the code.
- Karambit Rugged
- Karambit Prismatic
- Karambit Drowned
- Bayonet Rugged
- Bayonet Woodland
- Huntsman Rugged
- Huntsman Burnished
- Bowie Vintage
- Bowie Frontier
- Wood Axe
- Wood Axe Bloodstained
- Fire Axe
- Katana Rusted
- Katana Orchid
- Machete Taiga
- Tallow's Kukri
- Stone Hammer
- When point-blank with another surviv.io player, you can use a melee to finish an opponent off when out of ammo. However, this can be quite tricky and is only recommended for experienced players.