The Military Armament Corporation Model 10, M10, or MAC-10, known as the MAC-10 in-game, is a SMG in Surviv.io that uses the 9mm Ammunition. The gun is fully automatic and bears a very high rate of fire, low precision and damage, and a short reload time. It is a strong close range weapon, and can sometimes substitute a Shotgun.
The Military Armament Corporation Model 10, officially abbreviated as "M10" or "M-10", and more commonly known as the MAC-10, is a compact, blowback operated machine pistol that was developed by Gordon B. Ingram in 1964. It is chambered in either .45 ACP or 9mm. A two-stage suppressor by Sionics was designed for the MAC-10, which not only abated the noise created, but made it easier to control on full automatic (although it also made the gun far less compact and concealable). For a decade, the civilian version of the weapon was banned in the U.S. under the assault weapons ban enacted by Congress in 1994.
- The MAC-10 is one of the best guns to quickly kill a player in a Shipping Container. Stand outside of the shipping container and shoot constantly at one side of the internal wall, so that the bullets ricochet. This makes it hard for the victim to dodge the shots, and they usually succumb to it.
- The MAC-10 is an excellent gun for quick close-range combat. The spraying effect of the gun can take-out enemies in a matter of seconds if in a confined space (room, Outhouse, House safe, Bank safe, Container, etc.)
- The MAC-10 is a great alternative to a Shotgun if you are not confident enough to land shots accurately or if the enemy is proficient at dodging. However, it burns through ammunition quickly, so maintaining good trigger control is important.
- It can be considered that this is a less accurate version of the Vector.
- The MAC-10 is also an excellent weapon to help for beginners to gain better accuracy to become better at the game.
- It can also be considered the "Chaser" because of it's spread, it can eliminate players within each shot at long range.
- Because the MAC-10 has such a spread, battling from mid-long range will make it much easier to fight it. Battleing at close range is a bad idea especially early game because of it's high DPS and abillity to finish you in 1 magazine with little to no Armor.
- If you're stuck at close range, take a shotgun (any will work but the M870 works well with quick-switching) and take a shot then hide, and repeat till you eliminate your opponent!
- If you don't have a shotgun or any good gun, hide behind an indestructible object (i.e. container) or a pile of stones, and wear out all the ammo that the other user has, until you can fist them.
Damage for Armors
|9.25||No Helmet||Level 1 Helmet||Level 2 Helmet||Level 3 Helmet||Leader Helmet|
|Level 1 Vest||6.9375||6.4171875||6.105||5.7928125||5.480625|
|Level 2 Vest||5.735||5.304875||5.0468||4.788725||4.53065|
|Level 3 Vest||5.0875||4.7059375||4.477||4.2480625||4.019125|
|18.5||No Helmet||Level 1 Helmet||Level 2 Helmet||Level 3 Helmet||Leader Helmet|
|Level 1 Vest||18.5||13.875||11.1||8.325||5.55|
|Level 2 Vest||18.5||13.875||11.1||8.325||5.55|
|Level 3 Vest||18.5||13.875||11.1||8.325||5.55|
- The icon for the MAC-10 is shown without an ejection port, meaning that it is either a left-handed model, or that the developers just forgot to draw one on.
- As mentioned above, MAC is an abbreviation of "Military Armament Corporation", which is a firearm manufacturer. Despite changes to the names of the HK416 and Glock 18C (now the M416 and G18C respectively, possibly changed due to copyright) due to the names including firearm companies, the MAC-10's name is still not changed.
- Although as mentioned in the Background, it can have either 9mm or .45 ACP, however there is no .45 ACP version for the MAC-10 like there is for the Vector
Pros and Cons
- High DPS
- Fast reload time
- High fire rate
- Low damage
- High spread
- Limited range