The Ghillie Suit is a Skin in surviv.io that hides the player and is used to sneak up on Players and attack them while they're not looking and is the first and one of two skin in the game to hide your Backpack, Equipments, Helmets, and Vests other than the Desert Ghillie. The level of armor doesn't matter, any level of armor hides when the Ghillie Suit is equipped. This skin is the better version of the Forest Camo
The Ghillie Suit is a Skin added in the game that camouflages the player (Only on the Default Map), the update that added it is still unknown. It's one of the rarest Skin in the game whos appearance allows the player to blend in with the map's grass and enable stealthier gameplay. However, it does not blend in when in buildings, beaches, and the ocean. The Desert Ghillie was available during the "Frozen deserts" event, and can be obtained by breaking an eye stone.
Additionally, Equipment such as Vests, Helmets, and Backpacks do not display on the character while the suit is equipped. However, the Pan, Fists, and any other Melee Weapons will still show when the suit is equipped.
- The whole idea behind the Ghillie Suit is camouflage. Stay as hidden (in plain sight) as possible so you can ambush your opponents.
- It is recommended to not hold a gun while you have this skin so you can sneak around much more easily. Try to avoid using certain melee weapons as well, as they can stand out more than fists
- Sneak up close to a player and shoot them with a shotgun or another close range weapon.
- Position your hands right next to a building, and you're practically invisible. If you see a player, then ambush him.
- Get a Sniper and a Scope, stand in the middle of the map and snipe people down. If they see your bullets and start running towards you, just switch to fists and hide them in a bush or something. You can target people the whole game this way.
- If you see a player and they don't, throw a Smoke Grenade at where they are , then, go in the Smoke and since the player will not expect you to appear, come out the smoke and attack them. They will not see you and will run. This is best used when a player is at low health.
- Since the Ghillie Suit hides Helmets and Vests, they can be used to underestimate your enemy since they don't know your level of armor.
- The Ghillie Suit is one of the most prized items in the game and is a beacon for players that will target you. Try to stay hidden or out of sight most of the time.
- if you have a Ghillie Suit and a Pan, when the Pan is not equipped, the Pan will show on your back
- Holding a Weapon, and facing a Tree, gives more disguise then holding Fists at Trees
- While you are walking, hold fists, and face the opposite direction you are walking. This will lead players to think you are behind your Fists, when you are in front.
- Despite the addition of the Desert Ghillie, this can still rarely spawn in Desert Maps