|This article is about gameplay that is only available for a limited time, and only appears in Events.|
It has a red blade and black handle. Most of the time it can be found in the corner of the fourth room of the Hatchet Bunker, in between the Computer Terminals and the double Ammo Crates or spawn in the rare red-ish Outhouse with a grey-ish Toilet at the edge of the Logging Complex.
The Fire Axe is overall a direct upgrade from the Wood Axe, but it is much rarer.
|44 damage||No Helmet||Level 1 Helmet||Level 2 Helmet||Level 3 Helmet||Level 4 Helmet|
|Level 1 Vest||33||30.525||29.04||27.555||26.07|
|Level 2 Vest||27.28||25.234||24.0064||22.7788||21.5512|
|Level 3 Vest||24.2||22.385||21.296||20.207||19.118|
|Level 4 Vest||17.6||16.28||15.488||14.696||13.904|
- This was the first limited-time Melee Weapon.
- It can be found in the Potato Map from breaking Potatoes and killing Players.
- The Fire Axe has the second-highest structure DPS of every melee in the game, beaten only by the Ice Pick.
- The Fire Axe is one of 2 melee weapons that can destroy normal crates in one hit but cannot destroy Hardstone Blocks, the other being the Naginata.
- In real life, firefighters use this to break windows or walls in case there isn't another way out of a burning building.