Bunkers are underground hideouts in surviv.io, located across the map. There are seven bunkers in the game: The Hydra Bunker, the Conch Bunker, the Storm Bunker, the Crossing Bunker, the Hatchet Bunker, the Eye Bunker, the Egg Bunker, and Chrysanthemum Bunker.
The bunkers are all made out of metal, meaning bullets can bounce off their walls, making them highly dangerous to fight in. They also have their logo appearing somewhere in the bunker.Vector. In the changelog, it says its the second largest bunker so we may expect a larger bunker in the future.
The Conch Bunker is a bunker submerged in the sea. It was added in the recent "Sun's Out, Guns Out" update. The entrances are in two grey shipping containers on the beach.
This is the third sea themed building, the other two being the docks and the hut. It's almost as big as the Storm Bunker.
The Storm Bunker is a medium-sized bunker hidden in a shack. It rare to find and disguised. You can find a hatchet case or a weapons chest in the control room, as well as a Bunker Crate. The entrance of the bunker was designed by Firehoax.
It has a 90% chance for a chest to spawn and a 10% chance for a hatchet case
The Egg Bunker, aka a regular bunker, is a secret underground room, with the entrance hidden under a triangle of trees. It consists of a small metal room containing a barrel and a bunker crate.
While the actual bunker is underground and does not appear on the minimap, it can be found by searching the map for a triangle of large, equally spaced trees.
The Crossing Bunker is the second largest bunker in the game. It is one of the few buildings that may not spawn in the game. It can only be found in big rivers by locating a gray square on the map. It has four entrances and a locker exclusive to the bunker.
It also contains a control panel that opens up a small storage area which gives you a wood axe to clear the way for the fourth entrance.
The Hatchet bunker is a medium-large sized event bunker with four rooms only appearing in the "Into the Woods" update.
It also contains two glass windows, each blocking your way to three different skins.
The Eye Bunker is a small sized bunker and was added into the game during the v0.6.4 "Happy Spookiversary" limited time event on October 29, 2018 and during the v0.6.71"If a bunker opens in a forest ..." on update of December 6, 2018.
In Halloween mode, there was only one entrance, and it was marked by a bright red rectangle on the map. There was a stump next to the entrance that was marked by three blood stains leading from the entrance of the bunker to the stump. In the bunker, you need to press 6 controls panels in following order to open the vault: Egg, Hydra, Storm, Conch, Crossing and Hatchet. In the vault, you could find:
- AWM-S with two rounds of 10 .308 Subsonic ammo (20)
- M4A1-S with two rounds of 45 5.56mm ammo (90)
- M249 with two rounds of 10 5.56mm ammo (200)
- Peacemaker with two rounds of 9 .45 ACP ammo (18)
- QBB-97 with two rounds of 75 5.56mm ammo (150)
- USAS-12 with two rounds of 15 12 gauge ammo (30)
- M9 with two total rounds of 45 9mm ammo
- BAR M1918 with two rounds of 20 7.62mm ammo (40)
- Flare Gun with 1 Flare
- Spooky Barkskin (Originally called the Spoopy Barkskin)
- OT-38 with two total rounds of 15 7.62mm ammo
- One Pill
- One round of .45_ACP
In Woods mode, the entrance could be opened with your teammates help by pressing 3 red stumps with logos (Sun, Moon and Lightning), that was arranged to triangle. First lock was removed next day by devs, because no one cooperates. In the bunker, you need to press 10 controls pannels in following order to open the vault: Swine, Hydra, Crossing, Hatchet, Harpsichord, Caduceus, Egg, Storm, Cloud and Conch. In the vault, there always was a Stone Hammer.
The Chrysanthemum Bunker is a medium-sized bunker that was added in the Community Collage update.
Its entrance is found in the Greenhouse, leading to a first room where there are lockers and a simple puzzle. The next room, unlocked by that puzzle, has twelve planters that, when used in order, unlocks a vault where the Katana and Imperial Seal could be found. Then you can brake the "4th" wall (it's 2nd) with Stone Hammer and find the Biome Control Room.
List of Bunkers
Additionally, Bunkers have ID numbers, and some have been found in lore documents and other sources released by surviv.io on varuios social media platforms. There are 17 bunkers in total as proven by the description of this video, as well as the video at the time linked to. Many have not been released in game. Missing data is unknown values. It is unknown which ID is the Eye Bunker.
|Bunker ID||Bunker Name||Bunker Logo Image||Bunker Purpose/Other Info*|
- if you run into the door while it’s closed, items and players will show up before the ceiling shows up. Same for when you back away far enough, the ceiling will vanish before the players and items do. So if you are afraid someone will be waiting for you with a shotgun, run into the door and back up until the ceiling disappears, then repeat. If you do it fast enough, you will see what’s inside the bunker door. May take some practice. Only works for non-automatic doors.
- Inside the bunker combat is messy, the best weapons are high fire rate and spray ‘n pray weapons like the dual G18C, MAC-10, Vector, M416, etc.
- If you are missing a weapon, try locating an Egg Bunker. They are very easy to find and are usually not looted.