The .50 Action Express caliber, or .50 AE (Black) is a type of Ammunition used exclusively by the DEagle 50 added in the "Downwards is the only way forwards" update. Although there are no other weapons that use .50 AE, it is possible that there may be more in the future. .50 AE only spawns with the DEagle 50, but can also be found in ammo crates smashed by the Wood Axe.
|A very rare and powerful weapon that deals a very large amount of damage in a short amount of time. First and only weapon currently that is "first shot accurate".|
- This ammo type only spawns with the DEagle 50, making it very scarce on the map. It is highly recommended to conserve it and, when used, to be very precise.
- The DEagle 50 is able to be dual wielded, but the chances of finding multiple are extremely minuscule. However, if one does manage to get dual DEagles, it's almost a guaranteed win.
- Due to the rarity of .50 AE, it is best that you should drop your DEagle when you deplete your ammo, as it is unlikely that you will find more of the ammunition.
- The tracer for .50 AE is gold colored. If you see a golden bullet flying through the air, it is definitely a .50 AE round.
- .50 AE didn't show up in the GUI until the Log & Load update. This permitted the ability for a player to drop the ammunition by right clicking on the .50 AE icon, if they ever wanted to give it to a teammate. Before this, players could drop .50 AE by dropping the DEagle. This would cause the ammo to be dropped with it.
- As of the Air Drop it like it's Hot update, the .50 AE no longer shows up in the GUI unless the player has the ammunition.
- The .50 AE is the third rarest ammo type in the game, the first being the .308 Subsonic and the second being the Flare.